Mold becomes a serious problem when it lands on a wet or damp materials and begins growing. Mold can cause serious health risks, such as allergic reactions, sneezing, runny nose, red eyes and skin rash. It can also irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs. It can destroy building materials as well, seriously affecting the structural integrity of a building.
Central Restoration has a certified mold inspector that can help you deal with not only the resultant damage but also the root cause. We can also take air samples and surface samples to ensure your home’s indoor air quality has not been affected. Spraying mold with water or diluted chemicals can often make matters worse. Simply deactivating the mold is not enough; it is still a potential health hazard. Mold must be removed from your home to be properly remediated. This often can involve extensive repairs. Avoid future headaches and make sure the problem is taken care of the right way in the first place.
Water damage can be hazardous to your health and dangerous for your home or business. Therefore, time is of the essence when it occurs. If treated quickly, you can minimize the damage, reduce restoration costs, and prevent the growth of mold and other contaminants. Much of the potential for mold is hidden from view. Make sure you use a company you can trust to provide reliable service.