Mold

Mold becomes a serious problem when it lands on a wet or damp spot and begins growing. Mold has the potential to cause health problems, such as allergic reactions, sneezing, runny nose, red eyes and skin rash. It can also irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat and lungs. It can destroy building materials as well, seriously affecting the structural integrity of a building.Central Restoration has a certified mold inspector that can help you deal with not only the resultant damage but also the root cause. We can also take air samples and surface samples to ensure your home’s indoor air quality has not been affected. Spraying mold with water or diluted chemicals can often make matters worse. Simply deactivating the mold is not enough; it is still a potential health hazard. Mold must be removed from your home to be properly remediated. This often can involve extensive repairs. Avoid future headaches and make sure the problem is taken care of the right way in the first place.Water damage can be hazardous to your health and dangerous for your home or business. Therefore, time is of the essence when it occurs. If treated quickly, you can minimize the damage, reduce restoration costs, and prevent the growth of mold and other contaminants. Much of the potential for mold is hidden from view. Make sure you use a company you can trust to provide reliable service.

We will accompany you through the restoration process, bill your insurance company and help you get back to normal ASAP.


GALLERY

Alt Text
Alt Text
Alt Text
Alt Text
Alt Text
Alt Text
Alt Text
Alt Text
Alt Text
Alt Text

PRO TIP: A fast “reaction,” time can mean the difference of thousands of dollars. Early detection and getting a professional involved in a timely manner can mean fewer costs down the road. If you detect flooding or anything critical restoration necessity around your home call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


 Contact Us Now

Now is the time! Contact Central Restoration Inc. today!